Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pierre, South Dakota
If I were you, and I had complete confidence in my vet, I would have the scope done. If I had any doubts, I would immediately get a second opinion. I wouldn't wait. I would call tomorrow morning (Monday).
Sting Chance von Gaard AKC GSD 2/8/2006