Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Southern Ontario
Not sure what it could be,
But hold off on the boosters until you know, if this is viral then booster may exacerbate this.
Your vet may say it's fine...it is not. Ask to see the manufacture's insert from the vaccine if he/she insists it's fine...the insert states to only give in a healthy animal...you don't want to have to deal with an adverse reaction (check helath threads of late - one dog died, another was vomiting blood).
If vet still won't comply, tell them that vax can wait - the antibodies aren't going anywhere....then ask him/her to sign a waver that they will pay all treatments to any adverse reaction....but then again why would you want your dog to even go through something or the even possible worst case scenario
Especailly don't do kennel cough vax....Don't do any at this time
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown