She is getting an ear infection. Probably due to yeast. Could be due to mites or bacteria. If it was my dog, I would put the animox(?) ointment in it for three days and give some cephalexin. But for both of these you need to go to the vet. The ointment covers four things, mites, yeast, bacteria and something else. But they generally do culture the ear and look at it under the microscope to be sure what is going on with the ear.
I think you are fine waiting until Monday, but do not put it off beyond that. The ear can swell up and be painful, the dog will paw at it with her claws, and shake her head. That could cause a hematoma in the ear which can break the cartilage so the ear won't stand any more. So this is not something to put off too long. Right now it seems a little red and has some dried blood/substance. If it becomes very red and swelled up, it will be harder to get the medicine down in there, and it will be painful, at that point they will probably want to give her a shot to reduce the swelling as well.
After you finish the ointment/antibiotics given by the vet, you will want to wash the ears out twice per week regularly, with something that will dry the ear canal. Some of the ear cleaners keep the canal moist and that is the perfect atmosphere for things to grow in. Better to ask the vet to recommend a good ear flush and use it religiously, two days a week, Wednesday and Saturday -- something like that.
Ear infections are a pain, but you can manage them. There is some indication that certain types of grains may be indicated in increased incidents of ear infections.
Jenna, RN CGC & Babs, CD RA CGC HIC
Heidi, RA CGC
SG3 Odessa, SchH1, Kkl1, AD
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC