Pup swallowed 3" of bully stick
Well, Saber apparently swallowed the last 3 inch piece of her bully stick, whole. I buy the 12" ones, the "thick" kind. They are pretty darn hard. Should I be worried about this? Or will it just digest and pass through? She is acting normal.
Related... if you give bully sticks do you just let them eat the end when they get to it like that, or toss it when it gets small enough to swallow?
Mom to five kids and
"Saber" Jette vom Wildhaus BN RN CAX JJ-N HIC CGC
Kira vom Snoozhaus ZZZ CGC!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.