German Shepherds Forum banner

Happy 1year Gotcha Day

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Daisy&Lucky's Mom 
#1 ·
One year ago Chevy and Thunder came home to us. They celebrated today by eating eggs and beef for brunch and rice and chicken and beef. Here's some pictures of the pack coming together.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Jerry. I didn't get any presents b/c I got the girls all kinds of chews for Christmas but I reordered Busy Bones and Bully Sticks.Couldnt figure out how to tuen my pictures right side up.

#8 ·
Thanks for fixing my pictures Jerry! Everybody's been so great especially when I need to vent. The girls and I appreciate all the support. The work of pack building is still ongoing.

#11 ·
Cannot believe it's been a year already!
Agree with Loneforce, who, along with Loneforce are "up there" as the sweetest people on this forum.

Happy Gotcha day girls! You hit the jackpot when D&L's mom adopted you...you lucky dog(s):)

#13 ·
Happy Gotcha Day!!!! So glad to see an update where they are all together! I remember them being posted and your generosity in taking them....so very very glad to see them happy and loved a year later!

Lee

#14 ·
Thanks everyone. The building of the pack continues and each dog has its strengths and weaknesses. The girls are food possessive and Thunder eats Lucky's food b/c in the am Lucky will walk away from his bowl to watch me get ready for work. Chevy is posessive of chews and Thunder takes her chews and hides them and then takes Lucky's who leaves his to look for his toys or people.We just have to supervise . Its 100% better then at the begining. Its still a work in progress!

#15 ·
Happy Gotcha Day and Congrats on your progress!!! Great job! I recall following you story rotating the dogs and this is a far cry from that. Those girls sure were blessed to land with you :) and you should be so proud you stuck it out, through your health issues and their aggression issues. A true success story!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#17 ·
Happy (late) Gotcha Day! I'm so happy to hear things are getting better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.