German Shepherds Forum banner

Happy 2nd birthday Beau

2K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  NancyJ 
#1 ·
Wow, the older I get the faster time flies :(
Hope to get some pictures today but another day of wet yukky weather!

See less See more
#6 ·
:birthday: Beau!! Enjoy your special day :)

#11 ·
Happy Birthday, Beau! I hope you have many more. You are a really handsome boy.

#12 ·
Well, Beau got to spend most of his birthday alone. We had grandkids and worked in the garden (Beau does not understand the part of leaving the plants in the ground yet) and went to see a movie......But tomorrow after work we are going to Petco to pick out a new toy or some chewy things....and we have three whole days of training coming up this weekend.

#15 ·
He is sooooooo handsome,,love the mud pic LOL

Happy Woofday and many more!

#16 ·
I am so terrible! Yesterday was Beau's THIRD birthday and I forgot to celebrate it :(
We did play out in the POURING rain tonight and tomorrow is water treadmill day which he really likes.

#20 ·
:birthday: Beau :) I agree we need updated pics of the handsome boy ;):D

#24 ·
Oh at first I thought you were having a memory problem, now I see it is just that time moving ever faster.... just noticed the dates.

Happy birthday and many years more. Remember that his fourth birthday will be in 6 months and you should be fine. ;-)

#25 ·
LOL.......well no I think I was just off a few days....oh I am bamboozled. I was going to get a video of him in the treadmill but he was in rare form today we had to crank it up to 3mph with the high jets on and he was still being crazy wanting to play ......that does not sound like a lot of speed but in shoulder high water with a strong current it is. ....... It was all hands on deck and I came home completely drenched.

And I had even thrown balls to take the edge of BEFORE we went. He is reminding me that 3 is just a number. Came home, grabbed his ball..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.