German Shepherds Forum banner

Happy 13th Birthday my dear Riley!

3K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Fade2Black 
#1 ·
Happy 13th Birthday dear Riley! I cannot imagine a better and more handsome friend, protector and bed warmer - thank you for sharing your life with me :)

A portrait of a gentleman from November. He is busy fostering little dogs these days :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Riley - Happy Birthday!!!...You are one good looking senior:D, your people keep you in good shape:)

#4 ·
Thank you! He is such an awesome guy, he was a blood donor for many years and saved many lives by fostering and teaching bad girls some manners. Except for a bloat (which we caught on time) and the back problems, he has been perfectly healthy. So proud of my boy!

#10 ·
Happy 13th birthday, handsome Riley!! Still livin' it up in your senior years! :)

#18 ·
Happy Birthday Riley!! :birthday:

#20 ·
Riley thanks all his friends for the birthday wishes and the good ideas. We are planning a weeklong celebration, so a massage is definitely in it and a steak. Today he had a giant bone to work on along with the cuz that still squeaks.
Riley is such an awesome man and he still thinks he is a puppy. I am so blessed with my boy :)

#23 ·
Happy Birthday!!!!! Riley. Hope you have a bunch more....

Great looking guy. Looks younger then 13.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.