New Product! Now you can easily clean your dog's ears - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

New Product! Now you can easily clean your dog's ears

Having a hard time cleaning your dog's ears? I was.

Do you have to pursue and subdue your furry friend just to get close to his or her ears? I use to.

Would you like an Easy and Enjoyable way to clean your pet's ears?

If so go here and watch the short video. That's me easily cleaning Baron's ears, almost impossible until now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Crowned Member

Check you out with your great idea!! I take a cotton ball and saturate with my cleaning solution because he doesn't like the swish from the bottle going down his ears but is fine with the cotton ball....actually likes his ears being cleaned..he moans. lol

This is a great idea. I will have to check it out
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Check you out with your great idea!! I take a cotton ball and saturate with my cleaning solution because he doesn't like the swish from the bottle going down his ears but is fine with the cotton ball....actually likes his ears being cleaned..he moans. lol

This is a great idea. I will have to check it out
Courtney-Using a saturated cotton ball will work; but requires 2 fingers just to hold the cotton ball! With our Mitts you can simultaneously clean the ear flap or pinna with one finger while distributing the cleansing solution into the ear canal and use your thumb to massage the lower portion of your pet's ear. Massaging helps the cleansing solution to loosen up wax and debris that accumulates in the ear canal.

Also what better tool than our fingers, for safely cleaning hard to reach intricate and delicate places such as our pet's ears?

You are indeed fortunate to have such a good dog that enjoys having his ears cleaned! I had no such luck with my dog Baron and realized there had to be a better way. And now there is!

Try our FingEar Mini Mitts, I know you'll like them and..............

"Your Pet Will Thank You!"

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Crowned Member

I like your idea because honestly it's never happened but I worry about the cotton ball getting stuck in his ear, that would be my luck. I'm going to try your product
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-04-2013, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
I like your idea because honestly it's never happened but I worry about the cotton ball getting stuck in his ear, that would be my luck. I'm going to try your product
Thanks Courtney! Let us know how you like using them. Either info@fingearminimitt.com or post right here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Banner-ad-4-1-13_optimized.jpg (13.5 KB, 28 views)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 12:55 AM

I would love to see anything work with Sadie's ears. She literally tried to jump out of our bathroom by trying to jump over the wall never mind that there is a ceiling in the way!

She looks at me like "should I bite you?" "you know I am am thinking about it?" and the all time favorite look "I KNOW YOU JUST DIDN'T DO THAT TO ME!!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page