Puppy came home today!!! - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Puppy came home today!!!

Hey everyone! Today I went and on picked up my puppy. He will be 9 weeks old tomorrow. He is super sweet and is seeming to already get attached to me! When I got home I played with him for about an hour and then put him in his crate for a nap to get him used to the crate. He didn't cry at all and went to sleep. Then he woke up so I took him outside then played with him in my room for a bit. Went to put him back in his crate another hour later and he was crying so loud. I thought he was just being a pain and I ignored him completely. Then he went poop in his crate.. so I don't know if he just had to poop really bad or if he was just being a jerk. He is in his crate now and sleeping like a rock. I just hope he isn't too loud tonight. Anywho, he is amazing so far and I love him so much!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1042_1490048458152.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	413425   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1056_1490048474893.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	413433   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1057_1490048486047.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	413441  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:33 PM

Cute puppy, exciting (and trying) times ahead!

Jim
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 PM
Banned

Congrats, I love his sly happy face! Love the name Havok as well.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 07:16 PM

What a darling! Enjoy!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 07:23 PM
Knighted Member

What a cute face. He looks very alert and happy. You will learn which cries are urgent and which are just noise.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Elite Member

Too darling!!!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:45 PM

He is a very handsome boy,

Welcome to the pain Emilie, pups do have weaker bladders and don't have full control of their bowels sometimes. I kept training pads close by where he sleeps to help you keep your house clean. He'll learn quickly, be patient. Try not to let him eat too much before bedtime.

Havok looks very intelligent; be careful about leaving the keys in the ignition--he might drive away in your car one of these days. :-)

My 4 1/2 yr. old knows how to open the doors on my truck and the back glass on my pickup topper. I always have to put a safety chain on it so he cant swing it open.
I've since trained him to stay in the truck if I leave it to get something quick at the gas station or get something at the hardware store.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:01 PM
Crowned Member

Congrats! Beautiful pup!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:08 PM

Location: In a small rough cut cabin on the backside of nowhere. My last refuge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieMaria View Post
Hey everyone! Today I went and on picked up my puppy. He will be 9 weeks old tomorrow. He is super sweet and is seeming to already get attached to me! When I got home I played with him for about an hour and then put him in his crate for a nap to get him used to the crate. He didn't cry at all and went to sleep. Then he woke up so I took him outside then played with him in my room for a bit. Went to put him back in his crate another hour later and he was crying so loud. I thought he was just being a pain and I ignored him completely. Then he went poop in his crate.. so I don't know if he just had to poop really bad or if he was just being a jerk. He is in his crate now and sleeping like a rock. I just hope he isn't too loud tonight. Anywho, he is amazing so far and I love him so much!
Awesome pup!! Congrats.

It is a poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.
President Andrew Jackson
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Deb
Knighted Member

Very cute pup!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page