German Shepherds Forum banner

How do you know who they are bonded to?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  car2ner 
#1 ·
I'm not sure who Kaiser is bonded to... do all GS have one favorite person?

He greets everyone (me, my husband, my two kids and my two parents) with equal enthusiasm.
We all do various training with him, we all take him for walks, we all play games with him.

He seems to listen to me and my Dad the most.

In the evenings he would rather lie outside on the cool grass than in the house.

There doesn't seem any one in particular that he seeks out for pats or comfort.

Is this a problem?

#3 ·
I don't see a problem. Mine are equally friendly with all in my home. As they've matured they follow me more. I find it difficult to get off the loveseat at night. I have 160 lbs of German Shepherd laying beside it..?

#7 ·
My girl Mila is 10 weeks old now and is a total mammas girl! She has been since day one. I'm a first time puppy owner so I am not an expert but I think you should be fine. Sounds like you have a good and happy social puppy who enjoys his time with all his family members! How long have you had him? He looks super cute judging from your avatar pic :)

#14 ·
Patton is just like my hubby except furrier. They both love doing things with me. They both love me, but when they work together it is marvelous to watch. The she-pup, on the other hand, loves me more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.