German Shepherds Forum banner

Is my puppy looking Purebreed?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Deb 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guyz below is my 4.5 months old puppy and the other picture is her parents which i did not see them live only on picture. My friend who has 3 GSD told me that her muzzle is not full black and ears are not correct "yet" he said maybe she is not purebreed which made me think a little bit because when i addopted her they told me she is purebreed GSD. and another friend whomis also GSD expert told me there are some levels of GSD from pedigree to lower qualities. he said this dog is on 3/5.What do you think guyz? i just want to know for my own information. she is very cute baby which i will spay her when she gets old enough.thank you

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi and welcome, as for your puppy she looks GSD to me (but I'm not an expert by any means, without papers on the parents you will never know if 100 % GSD) and her muzzle doesn't have to be all black. Ears will stand up straight by probably 6 months or so (after teething). Very cute puppy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.