German Shepherds Forum banner

how to handle and train my puppy

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  steve-sh 
#1 ·
for some of u this may seem weird, the thing is that i just got a new puppy two days ago. its not my first dog but its my first puppy. shes 1 and a half month, and i have no idea how to start train her or at what age.she doesnt even knows her name yet.and i kinda dont know what to do.and she shakes while sleeping and im getting bit freaked out.
any help plz
steve

#4 ·
i got her got my neighbor wanted to throw her out.and i have no clue how to raise a puppy.shes getting well with my other dog and cat and playing together.and the internet search gives so many conflicted answers
thx for the quick reply coz i spent the past two days just reading infos and trying to get some answers
what about her shaking?

#9 ·
Some mild twitching while sleeping is normal, but my best suggestion for you is to take your pup to your veterinarian for a first checkup as soon as possible. It's a bit young for the transition, and your vet can tell you what to feed it and give you general care instructions for your new family member.

#11 ·
What part of the world are you located? Did you have your vet run a fecal exam? Pup probably has worms, very normal but needs to be treated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.