German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Love to share. (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/460209-love-share.html)

Diesel7602 06-13-2014 01:30 PM

Love to share.

We got perseus for my son (that has autism) my boy is starting to love him now that he is almost out of the biting stage. =)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

My2shepherds 06-13-2014 01:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's my girl Athena that is one day older than Perseus.... She refused to look at my phone for pics....lol .. BTW those are adorable pics!!!

Ellimaybel 06-13-2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel7602 (Post 5638905)
now that he is almost out of the biting stage. =)

This! One of the best things I've heard came out of my friend's little girl's mouth. She met Gunther when he was only 3 pounds. The next time she saw him he was about 20 pounds. As he chased her in my house stealing her shoes and trying to get her ankles she sighed dramatically and said "He was cute when he was little!". Made me laugh so much.

Great pictures! Look like they'll be best buds :)

DJEtzel 06-13-2014 01:51 PM

Very cute. Did you get him as a pet or a service dog?

Diesel7602 06-13-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJEtzel (Post 5639041)
Very cute. Did you get him as a pet or a service dog?

Esa. I was looking in getting him trane for service, but they wanted to charge me $10,000. So looks like just esa, and what ever I train him my self. When I first brought him home, I've been training him. My boy didn't even wanted anything to do with him because of the biting. So at these times I came very attached to him. So now I joke with him and say "our" dog.

Diesel7602 06-13-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2shepherds (Post 5638977)
Here's my girl Athena that is one day older than Perseus.... She refused to look at my phone for pics....lol .. BTW those are adorable pics!!!

That's so awesome our dogs are so close to age =) your dog's are beautiful. My dog hates the camera too. As soon as I point it at him he turns his heads, or barks. It takes a lot of photos to get one.

My2shepherds 06-13-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel7602 (Post 5639225)
That's so awesome our dogs are so close to age =) your dog's are beautiful. My dog hates the camera too. As soon as I point it at him he turns his heads, or barks. It takes a lot of photos to get one.

I was actually just commenting on that with someone else... is he ball intent? if so maybe try that as a stimulus I know Athena is absolutley entranced when you get a ball in hand and I had never thought of it before but that would be the perfect photo op... hopefully no more deleting 50 shots to get 1...

Diesel7602 06-13-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2shepherds (Post 5639249)
I was actually just commenting on that with someone else... is he ball intent? if so maybe try that as a stimulus I know Athena is absolutley entranced when you get a ball in hand and I had never thought of it before but that would be the perfect photo op... hopefully no more deleting 50 shots to get 1...

Haha that's what I do. I'll hold up a stick or something he really likes and then take the pic. =D

My2shepherds 06-13-2014 02:30 PM

Guess I am a little slooooowwwww.... lol