German Shepherds Forum banner

what did i get myself into

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Diesel7602 
#1 ·
wrestled with my boy today, he is only 12 weeks... i cant imagine how much stronger he will be in just 3 more months...

#5 ·
I don't think the OP means he tackled and pinned his puppy to the floor. And when he says challenged I assume he just was yapping and jumping around a nipping him, "challenging". The wrestling was most likely just messing around with him, like just rolling around with him playfully. This is just my guess because I doubt he was literally wrestling his puppy.

#9 ·
Oh Dear Lord :rolleyes: People take things way too literally sometimes. What did you think? That he clotheslined his dog? Maybe a good pile driver? Maybe tangled him up in the ropes and smacked him over the head with a folding chair? People crack me up nowadays, reading something and interpreting it an entirely different way. :rofl:

#19 ·
Diesel7602; She was right said:
Wait for him to be 75 lbs and you can use 1.5 of the dose, the other half should go in the fridge to keep it fresh. I would eyeball it, at 60lbs, give him 1 1/4, etc.

#27 ·
Lol I rassel with mine all the time but it usually winds up a tag match boys vs. the girl and she out does the two of us! Maybe I should contain her in a cage match! ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.