German Shepherds Forum banner

Does any one brush their had every day?

717 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  NancyJ 
#1 · (Edited)
I tire every night before I put my boy to bed, brushing him. I use the one that gets the under coat every other day, and the brush and shine brush every day. At each time he has a lot of fur, and I notice his adult hair coming in fast.(He always looks so skinny:D) I distract him with a good chewy while I do this so he hold still and doesn't try to Bite. I don't know if it's necessary to brush every day, but I like bonding with him, and hopefully he will be got at the cleaners after his rabies.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#3 ·
I brush Finnick everyday :) mostly to get him used to it (he normally falls asleep whilst i'm doing it because he loves it). I also have to do it because he's long haired (well, it's all baby fluff still atm) it tends to get a bit knotty, so I have to de - knot him lol

I think it's a good idea to do it everyday because otherwise they will be a pain in the neck to try when they are big and not used to it :\

#5 ·
I answered no before but realize I do, in fact, give a brush every day after my evening tick check. I have to keep the coat open enough to do that. But only in the summer. In the winter maybe I brush once every few weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.