German Shepherds Forum banner

Our Baby Rexx, ( Purebred or not? )

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Msmaria 
#1 · (Edited)
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Canidae Dog Sporting Group Border collie Carnivore

Dog Vertebrate Mammal Canidae Dog breed

We were wondering if this is a purebred German Shepherd, we found him and rescued him and have had him ever since.

the first 2 photos are of him being with us for 2 months almost, the last one is how he looked when we picked him up. He is a great dog, very active and playful. he cries alot when we have him outside, maybe its because hes still a puppy and wants attention .

any feedback would be greatly appreciated

See less See more
#5 ·
We do love him very much. When we went into PetSmart to buy a collar for him, a lady working there said she thinks he is by the pattern on his tongue. I dont know if she really knew alot about German Shepherds or not. Other people are telling me he is going to be big by the size of his Paws.

#11 ·
If you got to see the parents you might have a better idea, but since you found him, you will just have to guess what he is. Hes a handsome pup and I agree you can just love him for what he is..a cute dog that may or may not be purebred.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.