German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Fianally......puppy teeth gone (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/442145-fianally-puppy-teeth-gone.html)

SoCal Rebell 04-23-2014 05:48 PM

Fianally......puppy teeth gone
 
I looked in Rebell's mouth for the first time in a week and all his puppy teeth were gone including the canines. 5 months and a week old and they are ALL gone, does this mean he will stop teething? Can I finally leave my shoes on the floor? They are so white and so big, his canines are getting big.


.

SuperG 04-23-2014 05:52 PM

All the better to chew on you with...:D

SuperG

Dove 04-23-2014 06:31 PM

Congrats! I wonder if it's a good time to start brushing?

SoCal Rebell 04-23-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperG (Post 5420761)
All the better to chew on you with...:D

SuperG

I was thinking more along the lines of him now having stronger teeth to chew up my tennis shoes :eek:


.

SuperG 04-23-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal Rebell (Post 5421113)
I was thinking more along the lines of him now having stronger teeth to chew up my tennis shoes :eek:


.

A tennis shoe ??? Heck your pup will go through a tennis shoe like Shamu the killer whale going through a herd of fur seals...with his new chompers.

Seemed to me...after their adult teeth are all in and the gums no longer bothering them...they lighten up on the indiscriminate chewing....wondering if that has been your experience as well ?

SuperG

Diesel7602 04-25-2014 06:07 AM

5 months?Wow pups grow fast. I would hate to get chewed on by those? Had yours stop the biting on humans yet? I can't wait tell mine stop biting with his needle teeth. My arms look like a cat attacked them. :confused:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

SummerGSDLover 04-25-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperG (Post 5421161)
A tennis shoe ??? Heck your pup will go through a tennis shoe like Shamu the killer whale going through a herd of fur seals...with his new chompers.

Seemed to me...after their adult teeth are all in and the gums no longer bothering them...they lighten up on the indiscriminate chewing....wondering if that has been your experience as well ?

SuperG

*giggle* My experience has been that the chewing on everything in sight gets better but the stuff he does chew on gets destroyed a lot faster. ;)

*-*Summer*-*

SoCal Rebell 04-25-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel7602 (Post 5429537)
5 months?Wow pups grow fast. I would hate to get chewed on by those? Had yours stop the biting on humans yet? I can't wait tell mine stop biting with his needle teeth. My arms look like a cat attacked them. :confused:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

He never chewed on people, my biggest problem is his nails, had a bad experience his first time. He won't hold still now so they are impossible to clip, he is learning not to jump up, how old is Diesel?



.

Diesel7602 04-25-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal Rebell (Post 5431065)
He never chewed on people, my biggest problem is his nails, had a bad experience his first time. He won't hold still now so they are impossible to clip, he is learning not to jump up, how old is Diesel?



.

Well I'm *blank* years old :Dhehe. my pup is perseus, diesel is my nickname. he will be 3 months Sunday. The vet I take him to cuts his nails for me every visit, so I never had to cut them. I think I'm to scared too. But mine loves to bite all the time.:confused:

Sent from Petguide.com Free App


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2