German Shepherds Forum banner

My 17 Week Old GSD

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  maxjivi05 
#1 ·
We picked him up a few hours away a couple weeks ago he is now 17 Weeks and very smart. He basically learned (sit, stay, leave it, come, lay, up, no) and a few other things within a couple days and re-enforce it everyday. He is teething and wants to chew chew chew...

Just wanting to show him off, we take him to a dog park which I'm not too happy with due to the # of bad owners taking aggressive dogs to which we leave soon as they show up but he gets to play with the non-aggressive ones for a while before we head out.

Here he is, he weights around 23 lbs and been feeding him Fromm which is suppose to be really good for him.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Super cute pup you have there. His coloration is very interesting. Sable I guess. Or maybe a fawn sable if there is such a thing.

What is his name?

#7 ·
He's adorable! I feed Fromm too. My dogs love it, LOL so does my 10 year old son when he's too lazy to leave the computer cave to get a snack. My sable girl had very coarse fur. After a while on Fromm, her fur became soft. My black female has an electric glow to her and the boy is just so fluffy soft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.