German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Bulk Bully Sticks (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/438561-bulk-bully-sticks.html)

CalliesMom 04-15-2014 12:24 PM

Bulk Bully Sticks

My puppy loves bully sticks but buying them in small packs at Petsmart is getting expensive really fast. Does anyone know of a place or a website where I can purchase bully sticks in bulk for a good price?

Thanks!

blackshep 04-15-2014 01:08 PM

I know a place to buy them in bulk in Southern Ontario (not sure of your location), but they are from a dehydrated raw treat place, so probably not cheap compared to Petsmart. They buy locally, so none of that stuff from China with who knows what in it.

They often have specials where they put a large box of various chew treats on sale. It's expensive though, but a better way to buy in bulk of a high quality product. They are also very accommodating, so if you wanted a giant box of them, they might be able to work something out for you.

You might try beef tendons (I find these last a bit longer...I mean maybe another minute, not hours. lol), pig ears etc as well (I get them the same place), for variety. :)

www.nothingadded.ca

blackshep 04-15-2014 01:10 PM

Specials | N/A Nothing Added

and they are on sale :)

DonnaKay 04-15-2014 01:34 PM

I ordered these from Amazon and Mystique just loves them. She gets one every week or so and she's a heavy chewer, but these seem to last her a good bit.

jjk454ss 04-15-2014 01:47 PM

I dnt anything about the quality, but costco usually has good stuff. They have Bully Sticks, I was thinking they were $25 for a dozen 12"

KathrynApril 04-15-2014 01:54 PM

I love ordering from bestbullysticks.com. Not sure on how much their price is comparable to others but you can buy in bulk. Only thing is that is irritating is there really isn't any discount from buying mult vs buying one. They also have such a wide variety of things to choose from.

nktigger99 04-15-2014 01:55 PM

I started going to a boutique pet place locally and Sir prices seem a lot better.....I ended up getting Abby a beef tendon and she loves it and it has lasted since Saturday. Do you have a local place you can look at?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

gurlonfire2004 04-15-2014 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I buy some from Big Lots. It is a 5 pack of pieces probably 4"-5". They are only $3. And it says that they are made in the USA.

CalliesMom 04-16-2014 11:19 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! Petsmart had the packs of them for buy one get one free yesterday so I stocked up for now :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

blackshep 04-16-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurlonfire2004 (Post 5381473)
I buy some from Big Lots. It is a 5 pack of pieces probably 4"-5". They are only $3. And it says that they are made in the USA.

You have to be really careful about product labelling. I'm not sure if it's the same in the US, but in Canada, products claiming to be made here, can simply have just been packaged here. For that price, I'd be really skeptical that they aren't from China.