German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Oh so sweet! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/436625-oh-so-sweet.html)

Ellimaybel 04-11-2014 03:49 AM

Oh so sweet!

I wish I had a way to show you all what I just saw. It cracked me up. Gunther is on the couch next to me so me being who I am, I covered him up with "his" blankets (don't ever try to take his blankets, he'll rip them off of you). I heard him talking to me in his grunting tones and looked over. His entire body from tail to muzzle was covered in blankets and only his eyes looked at me making his puppy groaning noises. I lost it, laughing my butt off and then giving him hugs which made him groan louder.

What are some of the situations your puppy gets himself into that make you "LOL"?

Madisonmj97 04-11-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellimaybel (Post 5359465)
I wish I had a way to show you all what I just saw. It cracked me up. Gunther is on the couch next to me so me being who I am, I covered him up with "his" blankets (don't ever try to take his blankets, he'll rip them off of you). I heard him talking to me in his grunting tones and looked over. His entire body from tail to muzzle was covered in blankets and only his eyes looked at me making his puppy groaning noises. I lost it, laughing my butt off and then giving him hugs which made him groan louder.

What are some of the situations your puppy gets himself into that make you "LOL"?

When I go to feed Heinz he'll howl and howl until I put his food bowl down. It cracks me up I must say... He also sleeps in the bed with me sometimes and when I wake up Heinz will be curled up by my head sound asleep, it's so cute hahahaha

tottie86 04-11-2014 04:29 AM

Oh so sweet!

Max howls at the ambulances that drive past our house . It's so cute, sometimes I'll even howl with him

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

nktigger99 04-11-2014 08:41 AM

Abby puts herself in "time out"....we have a little hole in our dinning room between the pantry and bar hang over. She will go in there facing the wall....it always makes me laugh.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

wyoung2153 04-11-2014 09:34 AM

For not being a cuddley/attention seeking pup.. Titan has recently started getting WAY excited when I get home from work and will do figure 8's inbetween my legs.. it's become our routine as of late.. I'm not gonna lie.. I hope he keeps this part of him, I have always wanted him to be lovey.. lol.

Ellimaybel 04-11-2014 12:24 PM

Gunther is also terrified of the garbage truck. While I don't find it funny that he's scared, it is kind of funny to see my big tough guy go running and hide behind bushes to watch the garbage truck.

Daisy&Lucky's Mom 04-11-2014 03:05 PM

Lucky as I've mentioned is a bit of a klutz. When he goes into our downstairs bathroom he has to back out and he's always moving his head to check out whats behind him. I feel like he should have the backing up alarm on.

Ellimaybel 04-11-2014 10:14 PM

Aww lol that's so cute :) I bought Gunther a tractor tire today and it's hilarious to watch his face when he catches it on a roll.

Pax8 04-11-2014 11:43 PM

Kaiju gets really excited to meet new people that walk in the house and tends to whine a bit. I was worried about him mouthing on them, so I taught him to grab a toy and hold it before he greets people. Well, now he grabs his Kong to greet people, but his whining gets amplified and distorted going through the toy and it sounds exactly like a Wookiee call. So now he gives everyone the "wookiee greeting"...which is not exactly what I intended, but it's cute so I don't mind it much :)

petite 04-13-2014 05:39 PM

I've heard many GSDs do this but the "whistle yelp" at the end of Fawn's yawn is so hilarious! My older beagle mix looks at Fawn like she's lost her mind when she does it. :)