German Shepherds Forum banner

Long haired gsd or not?

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Thomas8294 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Was just wondering if you could tell what type off adult coat you think my girl will have. The breeder said she would be long coated but I have been stopped in the street and people say they don't think she is long coated. I don't really care either way just want to hear some opinions. Cheers.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi all was just wondering what type of adult coat you think my girl will have the breeder said she was long haired but have had a few people say she is not long haired. I don't mind either way would just like some opinions. By the way she is about 3 and a half months in this pic. Cheers

Attachments

#10 ·
Raina also looked just like your pup when she was 14 weeks. She is considered to have a long stock coat. Her coat does have waves which I find adorable. She does shed a lot less than my flat coated sable did! Get a metal comb to comb the ear fluff so you don't get mats and comb every morning so the pup gets used to it. It will make grooming much easier when older.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.