German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Must watch leerburg YouTube video? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/428986-must-watch-leerburg-youtube-video.html)

TheDakotaShow 03-24-2014 10:27 PM

Must watch leerburg YouTube video?

Found this leerburg channel and seems like there's a lot of training videos? Any you can recommend?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

onyx'girl 03-24-2014 10:40 PM

Depends on what your training for. Michael Ellis's video's are worthy of watching...there are some free clips or live streaming stuff you can watch.
Instead of purchasing actual DVD's from there, look for them on amazon for less $. Many people sell the vids after viewing.

Bowwowflix.com has a great collection of training videos(not leerburg however) and you can rent them for a reasonable monthly fee.

TheDakotaShow 03-24-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onyx'girl (Post 5262434)
Depends on what your training for. Michael Ellis's video's are worthy of watching...there are some free clips or live streaming stuff you can watch.
Instead of purchasing actual DVD's from there, look for them on amazon for less $. Many people sell the vids after viewing.

Bowwowflix.com has a great collection of training videos(not leerburg however) and you can rent them for a reasonable monthly fee.

Looking for basic obedience training.

kjdreyer 03-25-2014 12:04 AM

I have the pack structure one, how to play tug one, and several of the basic Michael Ellis videos, and I think they're all great.

TheDakotaShow 03-25-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjdreyer (Post 5263058)
I have the pack structure one, how to play tug one, and several of the basic Michael Ellis videos, and I think they're all great.

You had to buy those?

Chip18 03-25-2014 02:34 AM

Don't know if it's a video but I swear by the "Who pet's my puppy or dog" article. That's how I trained my people aggressive GSD and he turned out fine. All future dogs for me same deal! :)

TheDakotaShow 03-26-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip18 (Post 5263354)
Don't know if it's a video but I swear by the "Who pet's my puppy or dog" article. That's how I trained my people aggressive GSD and he turned out fine. All future dogs for me same deal! :)

Chip strikes again? Ill search around for it. BTW second row of shots today!

Stosh 03-26-2014 06:54 PM

Establishing Pack Structure and Relationship Games are two that I have.

Chip18 03-28-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDakotaShow (Post 5272730)
Chip strikes again? Ill search around for it. BTW second row of shots today!

LOL,:blush:

Yeah I'm that anti dog park guy on the Boxer Boards! My self appointed mission is to dedog America's dog parks!

Oh and here you go!

Leerburg | Who Pets Your Puppy or Dog