German Shepherds Forum banner

Grateful for itching.... ;)

529 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Chip18 
#1 ·
Chevelle is a few days from 6 months and she is really being stubborn and forgetting all the progress we made and being a P.I.T.A... lol She has also become VERY itchy, and I am still not sure if it's a spring shedding kind of thing, a growing thing or food allergy. I switched her food to a corn free and next we will go grain free if needed. No fleas or red skin... lots of shedding. Anyway she will be in full shark mode and I can just see it coming.. then... ack.. she has to stop and scratch, bite her side, roll a little on the floor.. ;) Then she forgets for a moment that she was about to try to chew my arm off.

Silver linings, ya know...:D

#2 ·
Coconut oil has worked for me and Apple Cider Vinegar helps also but I found the ACV can cause an upset stomach him and me!

The Coconut oil I have had no blowback ,just started usin it a few months ago and that was after 7 years of annual Sept vet visits.

Fish oil never made any difference don't know why??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.