German Shepherds Forum banner

Name just isn't working...

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  enh811 
#1 ·
Hello all! So, I've had my pup for three weeks now, and I've been iffy on his name (Zuko) the whole time. He answers to it at this point. Thing is, there's not really any other names on my list that I love either. These names are: Dante, Basco, Sokka, Rufio (which I love, but I don't want to accidentally call him roofie for short :crazy:) and Grimm (which seems pretty common these days). I'm just looking for some more input. And I'd love some other suggestions!

Some pics of my man for inspiration~

(also, I'm sorry if this isn't in the right section)

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello all! So, I've had my pup for three weeks now, and I've been iffy on his name (Zuko) the whole time. He answers to it at this point. Thing is, there's not really any other names on my list that I love either. These names are: Dante, Basco, Sokka, Rufio (which I love, but I don't want to accidentally call him roofie for short :crazy:) and Grimm (which seems pretty common these days). I'm just looking for some more input. And I'd love some other suggestions!

Personally I love that name! I'd keep it :) I don't know of any dogs with that name.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#5 ·
he's gorgeous! I tend to not go with names that end in "o",,to close to "no"..How about just plain Zuke??

#13 ·
Thanks for all the responses! I didn't even think of the "o" sounding too much like "no". He does tend to get called "zuke" more often, but I actually hate that name lol.

Yes, I'm a huge Avatar fan! Fun fact: Dante Basco, the voice of Zuko, played Rufio in the movie Hook.

#14 ·
It's St. Patrick's day on Monday...

How about

Ruari (Rory)
Fergus
Ronan
Seamus (Shay-muss)

#16 ·

I like the name Zuko. Also love basco & Grimm. He is way too cute for words!!!! <3

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.