German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   Black Spot on puppys Testicle? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/417538-black-spot-puppys-testicle.html)

Mavericks Mom 02-28-2014 08:25 AM

Black Spot on puppys Testicle?

I regularly do a body check on both my puppys. But just last week i noticed a black spot on his testicle! Im not sure if its just a birth mark or could it be something to worry about? HAs anyone come across this as well. Maverick is 7 months tomorrow. At first i though it was just a fit spot but after trying to wash it off lol ummm its not!

Jelpy 02-28-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Mom (Post 5108898)
I regularly do a body check on both my puppys. But just last week i noticed a black spot on his testicle! Im not sure if its just a birth mark or could it be something to worry about? HAs anyone come across this as well. Maverick is 7 months tomorrow. At first i though it was just a fit spot but after trying to wash it off lol ummm its not!

Maybe he's getting his pubic hair?

Jelpy

Sunflowers 02-28-2014 10:52 AM

It is just pigment. You are looking at his, errr, junk too closely. Seriously.

SummerGSDLover 02-28-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflowers (Post 5109682)

Lol. Agreed.

*-*Summer*-*

Mister C 02-28-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflowers (Post 5109682)

So no request for pictures this time Sunflowers? :D

To the OP: no idea and also not asking for pics. I was once worried about a black spot on my girl's tongue but it was just pigmentation.

Sunflowers 02-28-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister C (Post 5109970)
So no request for pictures this time Sunflowers? :D.

Nah.
I was happy when hair grew on Hans's ballz. Blends in a little better and I don't have to see them so clearly, LOL

GSKnight 02-28-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister C (Post 5109970)
So no request for pictures this time Sunflowers? :D

Gets my vote for funniest post of the day!!! :)

DJEtzel 02-28-2014 11:44 AM

Can't say I would blame the OP for paying attention and noticing something like this, instead of being too embarrassed to ask and having it turn out to be something serious. That region should be getting examined regularly to check for inconsistencies, especially in intact dogs.

Sunflowers 02-28-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJEtzel (Post 5110074)
Can't say I would blame the OP for paying attention and noticing something like this, instead of being too embarrassed to ask and having it turn out to be something serious. That region should be getting examined regularly to check for inconsistencies, especially in intact dogs.

Awww c'mon... can we ever joke around here?

DJEtzel 02-28-2014 12:21 PM

Joke? Sure. Telling someone they're paying too much attention to their dog and checking for issues just isn't much of a joke, to me.