German Shepherds Forum banner

I swear......

831 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DaniFani 
#1 ·
I can hear him growing at night.....

I swear he is bigger while I was at work.... They grow so fast.

#2 ·
LOL that is so true. I was sure there were times when id blink and hed grow. I thought id miss my puppy and how he was when he was tiny . I do at times, however he is sooo much fun now that i look back and cherish those puppy faces but love him even more the way hes grown and goofy. Youll see. take lots of pics now cause tomorrow he will be an inch bigger..lol

#3 ·
Yeah, I don't feel like I took enough of the last pup. I'm trying to take pics every week. At 10 weeks he was 23 lbs. Gained 4 lbs in a week.... My gosh...

I was talking to a lady at work, she said her neighbor has a newfoundland. He is 13 weeks and 25 lbs.

Almost every night when I get home, I ask the wife if he grew today, he looks bigger.

#5 · (Edited)
Yeah it's pretty wild. My boy was weighed at 12 weeks at 31 pounds. Weight doesn't mean a whole lot to me until they are quite a bit older. So many spurts, followed by little gain for awhile, then another spurt. I'm hoping he doesn't go past 80ish pounds. I don't want him to be huge lol. I can't wait for him to be grown though (over a year), I'm not crazy about puppyhood. Although this guy really stole my heart. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.