German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Puppy Stuff (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/)
-   -   A bored puppy.. (VIDEO) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-puppy-stuff/196007-bored-puppy-video.html)

gsdlover91 12-09-2012 02:35 PM

A bored puppy.. (VIDEO)

Berlin vom Hokschhaus - a bored 5 month old GSD - YouTube

Berlin vom Hokschhaus- bored GSD puppy - YouTube

:rofl:

He makes me laugh so hard, everyday. He hates the camera, and knew I was recording him, so he tried to play dead, he tried SO hard to stay still lmfao. Then he resorted to eating his paw :rofl: to get my attention.

They sure are something else. I wouldn't trade this goof ball for the world.

llombardo 12-09-2012 03:34 PM

He is so cute:) They do some amazing things, makes me wonder how much they understand. I've been watching my christmas tree for a while, I want to make sure that it won't get knocked down, then I'll put the ornaments on. Well anyway, one of the cats was behind the tree and my GSD decided that she wanted him away from there...she grabbed a small branch and pulled the tree forward, then got the cat out of there. I just watched and shook my head because I can't believe that she thought about it and came up with the best solution in her mind...and the tree never fell:)

1sttimeforgsd 12-09-2012 03:46 PM

Thanks for sharing your cute little guy with us, I enjoyed watching him.

Suka 12-09-2012 08:58 PM

That was fun and funny to watch!

gloomydog 12-12-2012 10:30 AM

Haha this pup is very pleased with himself! I played this video with my pup next to me and he started barking. He wants to join in the fun. :P

Carriesue 12-12-2012 01:18 PM

He is so cute! Though I am super partial to coaties. :D I'm glad he is bringing you some happiness after what you went through. :wub:

cptduke 12-12-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llombardo (Post 2651142)
He is so cute:) They do some amazing things, makes me wonder how much they understand. I've been watching my christmas tree for a while, I want to make sure that it won't get knocked down, then I'll put the ornaments on. Well anyway, one of the cats was behind the tree and my GSD decided that she wanted him away from there...she grabbed a small branch and pulled the tree forward, then got the cat out of there. I just watched and shook my head because I can't believe that she thought about it and came up with the best solution in her mind...and the tree never fell:)

Haha! My pup lost his ball behind one of the kitchen chairs and instead of just reaching his head in to get it, he grabbed the chair leg in his mouth and moved the chair out of the way! Funniest thing to watch.

gmcwife1 12-12-2012 11:40 PM

Great videos, thank you for sharing!

wolfy dog 12-13-2012 12:15 AM

What a cutie! That was ONE bored pup. I am surprised he overlooked the laundry basket.

Angelina03 12-13-2012 06:20 AM

He is just too darn cute!! I'm surprised Y how calm he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App