German Shepherds Forum banner

Funny observation I've noticed

943 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Galathiel 
#1 ·
So I've been seeing a trend based on GSDs and their owners. Is it me or are GSD owners more attractive than other dog owners?

I mean I can't speak for other dog breeds since most of the dogs that roam where I live are a bunch of mixes, but with the few GSDs I've seen, every single female GSD owner except for one here has a pretty face. A few of them could seriously be models too haha. Most are blonde haired for some reason.

It's not just were I live, some of the dog Instagrams out there have very pretty owners. I imagine that the women on this website are very pretty lol.

I can't really speak for men here, I mean I do know the kind of face that women consider attractive, but I haven't seen an ugly dude with one either.

Just a funny observation, felt like posting this since I've posted too much negativity on here lol.

#2 ·
I highly appreciate the fact that you posted this after liking my photoshoot thread. :D

I think part of it may be the fact that GSDs are an active dog breed, so they need active owners? Other than that, maybe pretty dogs attract pretty people?

Who knows. But we lady GSD owners are pretty awesome!

#3 ·
So I've been seeing a trend based on GSDs and their owners. Is it me or are GSD owners more attractive than other dog owners?

I mean I can't speak for other dog breeds since most of the dogs that roam where I live are a bunch of mixes, but with the few GSDs I've seen, every single female GSD owner except for one here has a pretty face. A few of them could seriously be models too haha. Most are blonde haired for some reason.

It's not just were I live, some of the dog Instagrams out there have very pretty owners. I imagine that the women on this website are very pretty lol.
This just seems creepy to me. Like not an actually smart or effective way to pay a compliment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.