German Shepherds Forum banner

Jolly Ball!

3K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  ksotto333 
#1 ·
A week or so back a friend of mine dropped off this Jolly Ball. It's for horses to kick around, but his horse hated it. He thought my pup might like it and WOW was he right.

At first I just let her run around with it, then hung it from a tree, just barely off the ground, and BINGO, game on. If I grab the rope and swing it we have a great game of tug. When she wins, she can't go anywhere with it so I can grab the rope again and get right back into tug.

The funniest to watch is when she walks by it and swats it. Of course it swings a large arc and smacks her on the but, solo game on!

Impressively tough material. New favorite toy.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Samson loves his jolly ball!One day he managed to get his jaws around it and squeeze.When he let up the pressure it popped up and propped his jaws open.He had the funniest surprised look on his face!The jolly is fighting back!Now he'll bat it around for a while then strut around squeezing the air out chomping on it to show it who's the boss.

#7 ·
Lucky loved his jolly ball and Charlie plays w/ them . Hershey the lab likes playing tug with the jolly ball on the rope. Will try hanging one with the handle. Your pup looks like she is enjoying batting it around.

#9 ·
Carly is the Queen of the Jolly Ball. Her favorite toy ever. If I could convince her to quit dragging it through the dog door though, I'd be much happier. ;)

#13 ·
Beau loved his Jolly Ball but they don't last more than a few hours with Tilly :(. They both love the hard rubber indestructables (which are slowly being destroyed)

#18 ·
We have the harder Jolly Ball with the rope through it. Well it had a rope through it, that went into the trash fairly quickly. She can't tear the ball up since it's hard. She plays with it until I get tired of hearing it and put it up. Definitely a favorite with her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.