Your Favorite Dog Instagram. - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

Your Favorite Dog Instagram.

What's your favorite dog Instagram?

For me, it's @Baron_the_gsd

Baron is everything a German Shepherd should be and is the perfect ambassador for the breed. He is trained in personal protection, trained to clean the house, load the dishwasher, and can do all sorts of random tricks and jobs. While not the friendliest dog (according to the owner), he is the GSD everyone wants but don't have the commitment to train one to be like him. In his profile is his gf Audi who while not as well trained as Baron is absolutely adorable.

A close second is @Flynnandace but I have mixed feelings about the owner. Ace is an amazing GSD and is absolutely lovable.

Lobo-2 Year Old German Shepherd Mix(?)
Follow him on Instagram for your dose of adorableness @lobo_ramos15 (Family Friendly)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 PM

@Meetthechows #1 I love how Annie (Rambo's owner) does things, even she had some issues with Rambo she has worked them so darn good they have come so far with training, so dedicated and so constant.

@Flynnandace #2 I mean that household with SUCH DIFFERENT dogs that have different needs is...perfect I love the balance.

@aska_the_malinois #3 When it comes to bite work she does phenomenal like she's from another world really hahaha and the owner is so funny.

I have seen videos of Baron and the owners kid, omg he's freaking cute. He's gentle with the kid even he is trained for protection i mean....that's awesome parenting as well hahaha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by karladupler View Post
@Meetthechows #1 I love how Annie (Rambo's owner) does things, even she had some issues with Rambo she has worked them so darn good they have come so far with training, so dedicated and so constant.

@Flynnandace #2 I mean that household with SUCH DIFFERENT dogs that have different needs is...perfect I love the balance.

@aska_the_malinois #3 When it comes to bite work she does phenomenal like she's from another world really hahaha and the owner is so funny.

I have seen videos of Baron and the owners kid, omg he's freaking cute. He's gentle with the kid even he is trained for protection i mean....that's awesome parenting as well hahaha.
On the flynnandace I will commend the owner for being able to meet with the needs of 3 different dogs, but it does bother me that I see her putting sweaters on her double coated dogs. She of all people should know that the whole "if you're cold they're cold" propoganda doesn't apply to double coated dogs.
Dracovich likes this.

Follow him on Instagram for your dose of adorableness @lobo_ramos15 (Family Friendly)

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 04:50 PM

My favorite is @normthegsd I love how much work she puts into Norm and how she'll post even about days he's not listening to her or being a turd as she calls him. She also doesn't back down from commenters who sometimes accuse her of being abusive by using a prong or ecollar.

Second is @zoey.bella.gsd mostly because I love this dog's personality. She's being trained in protection work but loves rubber duckies which I think is adorable.

I do love Baron too. Who doesn't love him, especially when you see him helping out with chores
car2ner and karladupler like this.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 08:13 PM

what a fun thread.
I'll have to check out Norm. My dogs don't get their own instagram page. They have to share mine (car2nerr). Baron rocks, btw
and I like this
https://www.instagram.com/germanshepherddogcommunity/

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief one and a half years old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by car2ner; 04-19-2017 at 08:16 PM.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 08:34 PM
Elite Member

Loki_the_wolfdog ... my daughter has Instagram & showed me this one. Breathtaking dog & photos. I'll have to check out the others you all mentioned.

Garrison - GSD
Cupid - terrier mix (shelter rescue)
Stella Artois - lab/boxer (?) mix (shelter rescue)
5 kitties, 1 goldfish, 1 cockatiel
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 11:41 PM

Aside from my own probably Huskypitcrew (I love keeping up with the rescue stories!), misterprez and Optimus_n_Winston

I don't really have an issue with anyone on there, but there was a popular GSD account I am so happy to see is now inactive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboFloppyEars View Post
On the flynnandace I will commend the owner for being able to meet with the needs of 3 different dogs, but it does bother me that I see her putting sweaters on her double coated dogs. She of all people should know that the whole "if you're cold they're cold" propoganda doesn't apply to double coated dogs.
Agreed, that's a good way to make sure your dog's coat is NOT weather proof.

Draco

Last edited by Dracovich; 04-19-2017 at 11:44 PM.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 12:47 AM
Master Member

I'm biased, but mine is "thedogwithoutfear" :')
car2ner and Dracovich like this.

Dakonic German Shepherds

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 02:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana GSD View Post
My favorite is @normthegsd I love how much work she puts into Norm and how she'll post even about days he's not listening to her or being a turd as she calls him. She also doesn't back down from commenters who sometimes accuse her of being abusive by using a prong or ecollar.

Second is @zoey.bella.gsd mostly because I love this dog's personality. She's being trained in protection work but loves rubber duckies which I think is adorable.

I do love Baron too. Who doesn't love him, especially when you see him helping out with chores
I looked up Norm and I like the owner. I appreciate someone who stands up for what they believe in and doesn't follow this pure positive force free trend in the dog training world.

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 06:46 AM

https://www.instagram.com/christophercline/
this is NOT a German Shepherd Dog but I enjoy what he and his dog Juji do in all these shots. Imaginative indeed.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief one and a half years old

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page