German Shepherds Forum banner

German shepherd mural

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  truff 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, just wanted to share a mural i painted 2 weeks ago in my city. The owner of the house loves rock music, in fact he plays guitar in a band so i did something special for him.
Both owner and neighbors are happy with my work and so am I.

All comments are wellcome

See less See more
#5 ·
Very, very cool. Some years ago I painted a mural of an antique car for someone (their choice, not mine), it almost drove me crazy. Murals aren't easy. I like your use of color too. Soon neighbors will be using your mural to give directions to visitors.... "Turn left at the stop lights, and then turn right at the German Shepherd building". :D

#23 ·
WOW....... very nice.
Wow-such talent! It is beautiful!
That's amazing.
Nice work. I drywall and paint houses but nothing like that. I have a hard time drawing a stick person. Art was not my favorite class in school.
Holy cow!! Thats really awesome work!
That is fantastic truff!! You are incredibly talented!! :smile2:
You are very lucky you have such a beautiful gift!
That is absolutely wonderful!
Thanks all for your kind words. As a GSD lover I am very happy to see this big boy in a fantastic neighborhood. It won't be the last!

#25 ·
That is awesome! You are an amazing artist! I have an uncle that is an artist. He too does murals for local clientele/friends!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.