German Shepherds Forum banner

Shutterfly - Photos - Great Experience

782 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Cassidy's Mom 
#1 · (Edited)
Just received a calendar I ordered from Shutterfly. I had a $20.00 off coupon on my grocery store receipt and decided to give them a look. I ordered a calendar and am very pleased with the way it came out. I ordered specifically hoping that the photos and stock would be of sufficient quality that I could use them to make a small framed wall grouping of my pup. They turned out great and on very thick card stock. With the coupon, I ended up paying 12.95 (included shipping) It seems they always have 40% off sales etc going...

The calendar format choice I selected includes photo only with no decorations in the clean space.... and no captions... The small photos measure 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 and the full page ones measure 8 1/2 x 10 3/4. - good size for a little matted/framed group. I don't think you can select which ones will be full size or the smaller. I got 5 full size and 7 of the smaller. Great quality though and easy uploading, thought I'd pass along the good experience.:)

#4 ·
This is good to know. We ordered a calendar from photobucket, but it did not include the holidays or mini calendars for the previous/next month.
Nice photos by the way!
I will look into Shutterfly next time. I know there are apps on all our electronics for calendars, but I still love the real printed thing.

#5 ·
In addition to photo gifts, you can also order really nice logo items through Shutterfly, if you have a small business or volunteer with a rescue. Just upload the logo instead of a picture, and it works great!

I order our rescue's labels for the adoption folders from Shutterfly whenever they send me coupon codes. I also ordered a great-looking tote bag from them with the rescue logo, to schlep all the stuff that goes in our booth during meet-and-greet events. I have always been very happy with their quality, and you can get some great deals with their coupon codes!

They also send out high-value coupon codes through Kellogg's Family Rewards, if you're a member. Hip2Save (a savings blog) also posts good ones sometimes.

#6 ·
I don't see labels on their website. What category did you find them in?

#8 ·
I actually poked around the site and found some stickers, but thanks. They're small, just 1.75" x 1.75", but that will work at only $6.99 for 24.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.