German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Information (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-information/)
-   -   Puppy Kicking (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-information/484073-puppy-kicking.html)

Longfisher 08-29-2014 03:18 PM

Puppy Kicking

I am surprised.

I've not had a chance to log on to this board for a few days, and, when I did today I looked around for the thread that was expressing outrage for that stadium eatery chain CEO (Hague) kicking and then hanging a little Dolberman puppy in an elevator.

What gives? Did I miss it? Or, are we owners of GSDs not supposed to care about someone kicking the squirts out of a little puppy and then hanging them by their leash because the dog was a Dolberman?

Feeling outraged, surprised and bit bewildered and working or resentful because I was sure I was on a board that cared about dogs.

LF

David Winners 08-29-2014 03:22 PM

First I've heard about it.

Sabis mom 08-29-2014 03:25 PM

First I am hearing about it as well.

Jax08 08-29-2014 03:27 PM

You don't think you are overreacting just a wee bit about the video not being posted on the board??

Unforgiving 08-29-2014 03:52 PM

Hasn't even hit the news here.

Castlemaid 08-29-2014 04:02 PM

Yes, your feelings of outrage and bewilderment should justify your wanting to lash out in righteous indignations at innocent parties who aren't living up to your expectations.

A bit like the thought process of people who feel justified in kicking puppies.

(Yes I know, I'm being over-dramatic, but trying to make a point). ;)

Jax08 08-29-2014 04:08 PM

I saw the video. The guy is a scum bag. He was kicking a friends 1yr old Dobe as the dog lay cowering on the elevator floor. I didnt' see him string the dog up. I didn't want to watch the rest. I can only hope the friend beat the **** out of him when the video came to light. I know I would have.

Stevenzachsmom 08-29-2014 04:09 PM

When I think something should be seen, I post it. I usually check first to make sure it isn't a duplicate. I read the story, but could not stomach watching the video. I felt others may also not wish to watch. Here is a link, for anyone who has not heard the story. Not sure if the video works. Like I said, "I cannot watch that." Heartless Connecticut CEO caught kicking puppy in Canadian elevator - NY Daily News

RocketDog 08-29-2014 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jax08 (Post 5961521)
I saw the video. The guy is a scum bag. He was kicking a friends 1yr old Dobe as the dog lay cowering on the elevator floor. I didnt' see him string the dog up. I didn't want to watch the rest. I can only hope the friend beat the **** out of him when the video came to light. I know I would have.

Where is the fire- breathing dragon?!!!!!

<------- right here. Lemme at 'em. :angryfire:

Sunflowers 08-29-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longfisher (Post 5961049)
I am surprised.

I've not had a chance to log on to this board for a few days, and, when I did today I looked around for the thread that was expressing outrage for that stadium eatery chain CEO (Hague) kicking and then hanging a little Dolberman puppy in an elevator.

What gives? Did I miss it? Or, are we owners of GSDs not supposed to care about someone kicking the squirts out of a little puppy and then hanging them by their leash because the dog was a Dolberman?

Feeling outraged, surprised and bit bewildered and working or resentful because I was sure I was on a board that cared about dogs.

LF

Are you serious?