Our summer exercise routine is more impressive than the winter one... haha.
- 30 to 40 minutes play time in the yard in the morning with each other / toys.
- 30 to 60 minute walk in the afternoon/evening OR running the dogs at one of our training fields.
- IPO training couple times a week.
- Swimming for an hour every two weeks or so, along with sporadic swim trips here and there.
- Hiking for 1 to 3 hours a few times a week if we are lucky.
- Sporadic events (lure coursing, etc), meet ups with some groups I train with occasionally, etc.
Hunter also gets one on one time working wildlife with me.
Once or twice a week we do NOTHING at all and be super lazy.
In the winter we do as much hiking and walking as we can, and my IPO group should have access to an indoor facility this winter which will help keep the dogs in working condition.