German Shepherds Forum banner

Name Change

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  LaRen616 
#1 ·
I just thought I should let you all know that I decided to change my Dalmatian puppy's name. I didn't want to confuse anyone when I post about a dog with a different name. :laugh:

His name was Draco and although I do love the name and I love Harry Potter, I just do not think his name fits him and I no longer like saying it. So I have decided to change his name to something similar sounding but more of something that I like.

So his new name is Draven.

That is all. :)

#2 ·
It might take me a little bit but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it ;) lol Cool choice :)

#5 ·
I'm going to change my name too. It doesn't fit me. From here on, I shall be known as Queen.
:spittingcoffee: Why not THE Queen? Very distinguished ;)

I don't think I could even change Delgado's name if I wanted to, when he was a pup one lady asked me if I called him Delly as a nickname and I swear he gave her the filthiest look in disgust. :rofl: She didn't even notice but I had a very hard time keeping a straight face

#13 ·
I was out walking with Cafall the other day and dropped a 'God Da** It,' I swear he stopped and turned right around and looked straight at Finder to see what new fresh trouble my husky was in. lol! It's so funny what they learn to respond to!

LaRen: Love the new name! So much more distinguished. :) Besides no puppy that cute could possibly live up to such baddy character name. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.