Beware: Water Intoxication
Even water can be toxic in excessive amounts. With summer approaching and knowing of two dogs (friends of friends) who have died because of this, I thought I would post:
Water Intoxication: Too Much of a Good Thing
Yes, the dog can be water-drunk , or in serious trouble due to electrolyte imbalance.
here is one former thread that had a lot of good facts http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum...k-bloated.html
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.