German Shepherds Forum banner

Any good websites to order dog stuff on?

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Freestep 
#1 ·
Reasonable prices would be nice too... :D

#8 ·
another member here posted bestbullysticks.com I had bought a bullystick for $9 the previous day but I got a bulk order of like 50 for $125 there, way cheaper than buying one at a time at the store, especially since he goes through them at a steady rate

#9 ·
I got this cute little paw looking game where you hide a treat in one of the paws and they sniff it out and put their paw on the one they think the treat is in. Seemed like a pretty fun game to play with a pup hahah. And it was only 7$ :)

#11 ·
Aw Titan has a similar one.. only you put a treat in the little pockets and cover it with the sliding piece.. he has to use his nose to move the slider and get the treat :) I love those things!

Can puppies chew on those?
Yepp!! If you can stand the smell.. you can do cow hooves too.. but I can't handle it! Ha! Also, other good chew type things, are antlers, ram horns, and Titan's fav.... raw marrow bones and rib bones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.