German Shepherds Forum banner

Kurunda bed came today

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Cassidy's Mom 
#1 ·
I ordered a Kurunda bed with the hopes of positioning it in view of the front door and teaching a "place" command. We ran through a few sessions and I think he likes it. Took a picture about 2 hours after assembling the bed.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Enjoy. I have the cordura fabric on ours and it is very durable. Beau is a destructo dog and he has not damaged it ( I got the aluminum frame and XXL) Downside of the XXL is it takes up a good bit of room! I would like to have something like this for a vari-kennel. And there is some kind of chewproof vari kennel dog bed but I can't find it .... another company.

#11 ·
This was the alternate product. Some novel and ideas that could be adapted. Basically it looks like all he has done (like Kurunda) is prevented the dogs from having a surface they can grab onto TO bite. I know from personal experience that even a 1000 denier nylon bed is NOT indestructable. (thank you, Cyra)

The feet would be an issue in a plastic crate..That and the way the walls go out from the base.

Cushionguy.com - High Performance Chew Resistant Dog Beds and Chew Proof Crate Pads.

#12 ·
Our Kuranda beds are circa January 2001 and November 2005 and still going strong. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.