German Shepherds Forum banner

Whose dogs do you want to meet?

5K views 58 replies 36 participants last post by  LaRen616 
#1 · (Edited)
Shadow and Chance from Homeward Bound

Titan c:

Remey

Carma (GatorDog) love those plushies!

Kaiser and Dakota (haven't heard from them I'm a while)...

Never been around working lines so if you have one you're on my list.

Melina's plush baby

Molly

Anyone on here with a husky krg...?

Just to name a few...

Who would you like to meet?

#9 ·
Aww thanks:) I have met a couple dogs from here and it was a pleasure:) I wouldn't mind meeting all of them, after all I feel like I already know some of them.

#13 ·
Definitely all the misfit's dogs! The morons, Echo & Delta, Sinister & Draco (plus the Dobermans!) stick out the most.

I loved meeting/seeing Nikon, Karlo, Pimg and Jinks. I'd love to see any of them again. I see Nikon pretty regularly.

I'd definitely love to meet GatorDog's dogs... all of them! And her SO's dogs, too! XD

Halo and Keefer.

Why am I drawing such a blank!?

#16 ·
In no particular order:

Hans (Sunflower)

Lonestar and Hondo (Lillie)

Nikon (Liesje)

Chrono (Syranobear)

Hans (MyHans-someBoy)

I got to meet Dax (KZoppa) which was awesome, but I'd love to meet all of her dogs.

There's too many more to list. I would love to have a GSD meet-up one day...it would be way too much fun.

#21 ·
Rosa told me to type that she really, really wants to meet Baxter but she would also love to meet all the Random Misfits dogs. She's not too sure about Recon though Danielle! She thinks he might be too much border collie, even for her. (I actually think that she is afraid he is cuter than she is.)

#37 ·
I knew I forgot someone important! You and Krystal both! Lol. Dax and Niko the most, but also to snuffle cuddle Rosa and Shasta. Cause they seem like the types to like that. ;)

Haha I would love to see Rosa and Recon though. He is so uncaring and lacking enthusiasm when it comes to other dogs, she might not actually hate him!

#28 ·
We would love to meet your two, Molly would probably do better with your husky/snow breed. There is a weird energy between her and another white shepherd in our area.

We love meeting all GSD's, we even wave to them as we drive by.
The ones I can remember on this forum are:
GSDGunner
Neko's dogs
llombardo's dogs
Vaks' crew
The young lady's dog that lives in Beaverton, OR
I've met Cassidy's Mom's dogs, they are impressive
msmaria's boy, he lives the CA life like Molly
the dog that doggiedad owns, Molly could use a well mannered friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.