Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
I would NEVER tie my dog up and walk away from him.
1) It only takes a second for a bite to happen, who knows if some drunk person, wild child or just an overly friendly in-your-face person walks up to my dog and gets bit.
2) My dog would NOT be ok with me walking away from him and he can't follow, he will whine, bark and attempt to get to me.
3) What if another dog approaches my dog and a fight breaks out?
4) What if someone does something bad to my dog while I am in the store, like teasing, throwing something at it, etc.
5) Someone could steal my dog.
Nope, absolutely not, I will never tie my dog up.
Sinister ~ black male GSD 3.11.09
Draven ~ male Dalmatian 6.30.13