German Shepherds Forum banner

Kuranda Bed Question

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Kayos and Havoc 
#1 ·
I have a young GSD pup that I am considering getting a Kuranda bed for. Of course, I would buy one big enough for her at full size. My question is: Do dogs who have Kurandas use them? I don't want to buy a really expensive bed and then my dog prefer to sleep on the floor beside it.

#3 ·
I have used these beds for many years, and every one of the dogs I have had seemed to choose them over other types of beds/mats. I actually place a foam bed on top of them to provide a bit more cushion and it covers the rail for those who like to sprawl. They are extremely durable, have parts available if ever necessary and are easy to move for cleaning. If the dogs become too warm, they do migrate to the hard surface floor for a bit, but I always find them on the beds in the morning. They are expensive, but they have worked very well for me. Hope this helps.

#5 ·
I have 3 GSD's and 3 Kurandas. My dogs LOVE them! I do put a plush crate mat on top of them. Easy to keep clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.