German Shepherds Forum banner

Im back :)

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  VTGirlT 
#1 ·
Hey everyone... haven't been on the forum pretty much since i lost Penny but im back in full spirits. I do have a new little furbaby that i would like to share with everyone... She is a pure bred red nose pit bull and her name is Nova! Nova has certainly blessed my life and she has helped me tremendously in healing from losing Penny. Nova has been such a huge relief after having Penny and how challenging she was to live with, when i had gotten Penny after losing Diesel she was suppose to help me move on but instead owing her turning into an emotional heart breaking year as she struggled with health and temperament issues that drained me physically and emotionally.

Nova has been a breeze so far and her and i bonded the first night i had her and shes been my little shadow ever since. (Something i missed horribly from having with Diesel but something penny and i struggled to gain). Nova is my little super star she is only 16 weeks old and knows sit, platz, down (for not jumping), give both paws give 10, come, and working on stay!

Thought i would also post some pictures so her is my new baby girl!

p.s. i know shes not a gsd but im hoping i can still be apart of the forum and if anyone has owned pit bulls or does own them and has some advice and info id be happy to hear from yu!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
What a pretty girl! I'm glad to see you're back :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.