German Shepherds Forum banner

Package stores.

982 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  doggiedad 
#1 ·
So, my local Lowe's doesn't allow dogs, but I have company coming so made a run up to the local package store. Jack Had to ride along, so on a whim I asked whether he could come inside with me next time. Checkout girl pulled a treat out from under the register and said absolutely! We love dogs!! They only sell chips. All dogs are welcome :) Jack will be thrilled. He loves to "go shopping" ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#4 ·
I take Lisl in to my package store too. I just get beer so we stay out of the isle with all of the bottles.

They have treats for her too.

So does the pharmacy, both banks I do business with, the small music store, the Dairy Queen (well, I buy her treats at that place), City Hall, and the trash company.

She is welcome in all of these establishments.

#5 ·
Sad! The Lowe's here allows dogs but I don't know about the ones back home unfortunately and the dogs like going. Least you have a place they are welcome though!

#6 ·
Well, we don't have rules abour pets in stores/restaurant here, so if your dog is behaved and is a GSD or police dog/hunting dog for others :) the you can take him anywhere you please. Except for the ZOO :D I take my Tyson anywhere i go, public bus, restaurant, never taken him to bank though.
A GSD here gets a pass to anywhere, other dogs not so much :D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.