German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   General Information (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-information/)
-   -   What is in the corner (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/general-information/392242-what-corner.html)

misslesleedavis1 01-06-2014 04:50 PM

What is in the corner

This is an odd one, recently Tyson has been following me into the kitchen and growling / barking like crazy while looking at the top cabinet..the cabinet has not changed since he has been here and he doesnt do this any other place in the house, only does it when he is looking at this one particular evil cabinet. I am waiting for something paranormal activity movie like to happen...jj, im just wondering what about this unchanged cabinet has him worked up. Maybe he has not noticed it before, its so weird lol

JakodaCD OA 01-06-2014 05:37 PM

I would guess mouse or ghost:)

Courtney 01-06-2014 05:40 PM

I would really investigate. Rusty started to bark one night & kept going into the laundry room. My husband really looked around & our water heater tank had a tiny little leak. We thanked him profusely:)

pyratemom 01-06-2014 05:44 PM

I would check out what is in the cabinet or on top of it. He may have seen a mouse or scorpion move up there and is still suspicious. Or, maybe something fell out of the cabinet toward him when you weren't looking and he is thinking it may attack again. If you check carefully and find nothing and he continues to act the same, then I would think he saw something you missed. They are sharp at noticing things. Mine can spot an iguana in a tree way before I do. Let us know if you figure out the mystery - maybe ghosts?

misslesleedavis1 01-06-2014 05:44 PM

LOL thats awesome, Rusty rocks. I just shake my head and laugh at him...next post will be that i have mice! or my cabinet fell down...or i am utterly haunted.

MichaelE 01-06-2014 05:54 PM

Has he been slimed yet? If not, maybe he doesn't like the color.

misslesleedavis1 01-06-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelE (Post 4784834)
Has he been slimed yet? If not, maybe he doesn't like the color.

He is the fashionista of the bunch, plain old oak...he hates it.

Lilie 01-06-2014 06:02 PM

I've learned to trust my dogs. If he's reacting to something, there is something there to react to. May just be a mouse. What is behind the cabinets? Any pipes? Wiring? Is there something in the cabinet, like a blender or something that he's seen you pull out, use and put back? Perhaps a body in the wall??

misslesleedavis1 01-06-2014 06:09 PM

no pipes or wiring, and there is dishes in our cabinet, and some random teavana teas (which are disgusting) ...lol i dont think that we have a body behind the wall...

Wodinaz 01-06-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilie (Post 4784866)
Perhaps a body in the wall??

BWAHAHAHA!!!!:wild: