ok so my first question...

792 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MichaelE 
#1 ·
how do you post pictures and how do you change the avatar thanx:help:

#2 ·
To post a picture:
1- Go to the bottom of the page to the Quick Reply Box and press 'Go Advanced'
2- Once on the new page scroll down to the Additional Options - Attach Files
3- Press 'manage attachments'n and a window will open. In the window select 'Choose File' and find your picture. When your finished press upload.

For your avatar this is how I got it:
1- In the top right hand corner there should be 3 GSD heads. To the right of that your username should be there with some other info. Select 'Upgrade my Membership'.
2-On The new page there should be some colourful columns in the middle and your control panel on the left hand side.
3-Under 'Settings and Options' click 'Edit Avatar'. On the new page click Choose file and follow step 3 above.

Hope I helped!!

#3 ·
Also for pictures you can ---> http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/135328-how-post-pictures-site.html

For you avatar you can also look at the selections in the long narrow black strip along the top of the page (under the 3 GSD's) and click on the User CP. A new window/info will show up along the left side of the page and one of the choices is for the avatar.

Even MORE important to me :) is if you can put your GENERAL location in at the same time!!! Such a help with future info and suggestions.

:)

#4 ·
Hosting your photos on Photobucket or other hosting site is much faster and easier from which to post pictures.

Copy the link, paste in in your post. Done.

Additionally, all of your photos will be in one location to use on different sites, and friends and relatives can also look at your photo album(s).

This also keeps your hard drive clean as you can delete photos after they are uploaded if you choose to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.