Going on vacation...Stella may not have a place to stay! - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Zombie Queen Moderator

Can they keep her separate and play ball with her several times a day and do some obedience?

Beau -NAPWDA Certified Cadaver Dog
Waiting at the Bridge (italics=GSDs) (hemangiosarcoma=blue):Grim , Cyra, Toby, Rainbow, Linus, Oscar, Arlo & Waggles
jocoyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Elite Member

Yes we go to Tails u Win. I have emailed Leslie. She is very familiar with Stella. Stella has dog reactivity issues so I am not sure how her kennel would work. But will see what she thinks.

This issue at doggie day care just came up last week. Never had a problem before. Bad timing! And I believe she was having a problem with some new dogs, not the "regulars". I am going to talk to them as well.

I just want to be able to go on vacation (it has been planned for almost a year, whole family going to disney) and know Stella is safe and happy.

Stella-GSD 6/17/11
Ruben-Newfie/? mix 7/2003
katdog5911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocoyn View Post
Can they keep her separate and play ball with her several times a day and do some obedience?
I think this is possible. I have to call them tomorrow. I just feel bad if Stella is alone most of the time. She is rarely alone at home. I was hoping she would get some doggie play time in at a place she has been going to since she was 4 months old. I was very comfortable with this daycare and up until last week there were no issues other than Stella getting a little worked up with the little dogs. But they handled that and it was not a problem. Hope I can work something out.

Stella-GSD 6/17/11
Ruben-Newfie/? mix 7/2003
katdog5911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.