German Shepherds Forum banner

you and I collide

834 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Carriesue 
#1 · (Edited)
No really, we did. And it was far less poetic than the song title. Lulu got her fourth month shots today and the doc said light duty so poor Lulu got stuck in a crate for most of the day. Well this evening I let her run around because she was coming out of her skin. I have two agility tunnels and she loves loves loves loves loves these things. So since I knew her activity was going to have to be limited I decided to do the most favorite thing which was run through the tunnels. I went left when I should have went right and we ran into each other and I tripped over her and we fell to the ground.

She yelped like you would expect a German shepherd would yelp and I was covered in mud. The poor thing, she just wanted to play some more but I wasn't sure if she was hurt so we had to come back inside. She didn't appear to be injured once we came back inside but I will still have to check in the morning and make sure that she's not limping or anything.

I know German Shepherd a tough but she's just a baby. I felt so bad.

#2 ·
I know what you mean! My pup was running full throttle at the park playing chase with another dog, he looked to the side when he shouldn't have and ran full speed into a bench. :( He cried for about 5 seconds and then acted as if nothing happened! I had to do my best not to coddle him while I checked to make sure he was ok, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.