Do you have favorites? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Do you have favorites?

Ok so I am curious... I have seen TONS of pictures here and every one has been of your gorgeous furbabies! I think nothing is more gorgeous or majestic looking then a GSD. Something about this breed of dog just ozzes pride and beauty. I love this breed more than almost any other animal on the planet as I am sure most of you have this odd obsession as well. With that being said... Have any of you chose a favorite or a couple favorites of the pups you have seen on this site? Now I like every dog I have seen on this site don't get me wrong BUT when I see a new post with pics from a few certain people I get excited and can not wait to see the new pics! (I really hope I am not the only one). Which pups/owners stick out in your mind? Which dogs are on your "favorite" list. Ok the rules are, :

1. you can not choose your own pups, those go without saying.
2. Post names of pups or owners in here that are on your list (try to limit it to 3-4 per post)
3. If you see your name or your pup posted in here on the favorite list, you have to post your favorite pic of them(and add YOUR favorite pups)

I think this will be a fun way to not only see some GORGEOUS pics of pups but also bring light to some of the gorgeous pups that I may not have seen and maybe add new ones to my favorite!

Of course I will go first:

1. GSSlover91's pup Berlin (and if the subject isn't to sore Akira was my first favorite ever on these forums)

2. Ikellen's (i think thats it) "Remy/Remington"- this pup cracks me up

3. Melina's "Koda"

Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

I haven't been around long enough to have favorites yet. But I LOVE to look at all the pictures. And some people sent me real pictures in Christmas cards and I am going to tape those up by my desk.
Muneraven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 03:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink-_-wink View Post
Ok so I am curious... I have seen TONS of pictures here and every one has been of your gorgeous furbabies! I think nothing is more gorgeous or majestic looking then a GSD. Something about this breed of dog just ozzes pride and beauty. I love this breed more than almost any other animal on the planet as I am sure most of you have this odd obsession as well. With that being said... Have any of you chose a favorite or a couple favorites of the pups you have seen on this site? Now I like every dog I have seen on this site don't get me wrong BUT when I see a new post with pics from a few certain people I get excited and can not wait to see the new pics! (I really hope I am not the only one). Which pups/owners stick out in your mind? Which dogs are on your "favorite" list. Ok the rules are, :

1. you can not choose your own pups, those go without saying.
2. Post names of pups or owners in here that are on your list (try to limit it to 3-4 per post)
3. If you see your name or your pup posted in here on the favorite list, you have to post your favorite pic of them(and add YOUR favorite pups)

I think this will be a fun way to not only see some GORGEOUS pics of pups but also bring light to some of the gorgeous pups that I may not have seen and maybe add new ones to my favorite!

Of course I will go first:

1. GSSlover91's pup Berlin (and if the subject isn't to sore Akira was my first favorite ever on these forums)

2. Ikellen's (i think thats it) "Remy/Remington"- this pup cracks me up

3. Melina's "Koda"
Aw, too flattered! I think my boy is gorgeous too, but I may be biased

A few of my favorites are Koda (Melina), he is such a beauty! I also really love Keefer and Halo (Cassidy's Mom), Bear (BearGSD) and Kyleigh (kyleigh). I apparently am really biased toward coaties as I just noticed. But of course, I love all the beautiful German Shepherds on here. They are all beauties.

Here are my favorite pictures of Berlin and Akira.

Akira:

Berlin:

Sorry, very hard to narrow it down to one picture! lol
Old 01-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Elite Member

OH! and Ollie!! (carriesue), another coatie of course!! lol
Old 01-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

DO NOT BE SORRY!! your pups literally started my love for the coaties!! I LOVED seeing your posts just for a glimpse at them pups!! I am pretty jealous actually (dont tell Hero) but they really are great looking dogs!!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wink-_-wink View Post
DO NOT BE SORRY!! your pups literally started my love for the coaties!! I LOVED seeing your posts just for a glimpse at them pups!! I am pretty jealous actually (dont tell Hero) but they really are great looking dogs!!
Haha, glad me and my pups gave you coatie fever! But thanks!! I have to say I agree and Hero is just as handsome!
Old 01-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #7 (permalink)

Carriesue....your Olli!!! now on my list <3 I wish there was a way to tag people in this lol

Last edited by wink-_-wink; 01-01-2013 at 06:19 AM.
wink-_-wink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Elite Member

Wow...too hard to narrow it down to just a few.
I love them ALL!
I love seeing the pics and watching them all grow up into beautiful beautiful GSDs, whether it's white, working line, or show line, etc.

Kat

Last edited by KatsMuse; 01-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.
KatsMuse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I agree with Kat . There is WAY to many beautiful dogs on here to single out a few. I love the breed period they all are my favorites. But if I had to pick a favorite it would be Odita

Last edited by Loneforce; 01-01-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Loneforce is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Crowned Member

All of them are beautiful My list can go on and on...but I will go with the four that come to mind first. Kira, Spirit, Balen and Teddy.(Anthony, Jo Ellen, Patchon, and Jo in TX)
Midnite-German Shepherd CGC, TC
Brennan- Golden Retriever CGC
Batman- Husky/Greyhound

Last edited by llombardo; 01-01-2013 at 08:57 PM.
llombardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.