German Shepherds Forum banner

Does anyones gsd do this?

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  ladyb 
#1 ·
My oldest is 1 1/2 years old pure gsd. He will put his head between my legs and wait for me to scratch his side of his back ( top oh hips). When I do this he starts to make noise like a bear and scratches repeatedly at the floor. If I keep doing it he pretty much plops down and loves it.. Its soo funny..

#3 ·
Eko does that if I scratch his "spot" on his chest. He sounds like he's mooing... Xena's spot is between her hips, she sticks her nose up in the air and her hips fall to the floor so her back legs are on the ground straight out behind her, it's really funny to watch her do it.

#8 ·
Raina does the same thing. If you are sitting and petting her she will maneuver her body to where your hand is exactly where she wants scratched. Her favorite is right in the middle of her back about 2/3 of the way back. Guess she can't reach there. She makes a funny face when I scratch there and sort of moans happily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.