What kind of human would your pup be? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Default What kind of human would your pup be?

I think this may be fun!

If your dog was duplicated and the duplicate transformed into a human, what kind of human would your pup transform into? (I duplicated the dog so you could keep the original )

Looks wise Smokey would be like George Clooney or Pierce Brosnan in the Bond movies.

Personality wise Smokey would be extremely street smart. He'd be pushy and aggressive in terms of getting his way but in a subtle and confident manner. He'd be the only ethical investment banker known to mankind. Smokey would be a hopeless romantic but wouldn't smother anyone with overly affectionate gestures. He'd be very upfront and vibrant about his feelings;particularly, expressing anger easily but cooling off easily as well. He'd also be a witty comedian by throwing in vulgarity and calling people out on their blunders...he's a charmer for sure...

Zeeva looks wise would be like Gwen Stefani.

Personality wise she'd be attentive and gentle, with a good heart and a pure soul. But she'd be an all honest awkward dumb-dumb in terms of socializing with others or getting through life. She'd be a little on the lazy side and a procrastinator for sure but still, she'd get things that need to get done because she'd work best under pressure. She'd make a wonderful professor or researcher; definitely something related to academia and mentoring. She'd be a one-man kind of lover. She'd be a little needy and unsure of herself but with the right people in her life and a lot of encouragement she'd blossom like a flower to get through almost anything.

Play along?!? Who would your pup look like? What would your pup be in terms of a profession? Etc....

There's one thing I think we may all agree on? That our pups would make better humans than most of us...lol.
Zeeva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Member

You hurt my brain zeeva lol
Old 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Cafall would be the overly sweet, exceptionally attentive, nerdy guy. He has emotional boundary issues and just wants to let you know he loves you....a lot....all the time....forever. He's super smart and really quite happy to show it off but doesn't realize how dumb that makes the other pups look. He's a lil insecure though and perhaps a bit jealous. Other guys can't be trusted and would just as soon only have girls for friends. But really just needs you. Only you. Always.

(Cafall really doesn't have issues with men, I was using 'guys' as an analogy for other dogs. No offense men! He just doesn't play that well with others.)
Kahrg4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Member

Ok i know !! Ace is that awkward kid in the playground hehe
Old 08-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Member

My roommate and I were actually taking about this earlier this week and he's convinced me that Kaiju would be Zach Galifianakis. Really quirky and kind of odd, but very charismatic and personable.
Pax8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Crowned Member

All of mine would have the looks and personalities of the humans I think of them as.

Misty would be like Jacqueline Kennedy. Complete with thd style, grace and elegance. Misty would do well as a leader of some sort, probably the president instead of the 1st lady.

Tannor would be like Harrison Ford. Private, successful and handsome.

Robyn would be like Mariska Hargitay. Independent, giving, and a good role model.

Midnite would be like Will Smith. Good looking and funny with a decent personality.

Brennan would be like Jim Carey. Silly and goofy but well liked and loveable.

Batman would be like Quentin Tarantino. A thinker and smarter then people would think.

Now my brain hurts
Midnite-German Shepherd CGC, TC
Brennan- Golden Retriever CGC
Batman- Husky/Greyhound

Last edited by llombardo; 08-25-2014 at 09:19 PM.
llombardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2014, 02:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/131308145359943733/

Carmspack
carmspack is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2014, 08:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Member

Fritz would be a big goof! Clumbsy, cuddly, loveable, but oh so handsome! He would be warm, full of kisses, the open the car door for you type of guy. I can't put a name to him, has such a man been invented?

Welcome Zeeva! Great post, keep them coming!
Old 10-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #9 (permalink)

I'm thinking that Cherokee would be in roller derby, if seeing how she body checks other dogs during play time is any indication.
CheyCher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Knighted Member

An Unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!
MichaelE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.